- As you follow our directions to Morris Avenue and pull on to the cobblestone road, you will see parking lining the street (highlighted in blue). Generally, there is metered parking available on the street (you may pay with coins or the ParkMobile app).
- If you can’t find any street parking, peek under the 21st Street bridge just past our red caboose. If you see a spot there, you can park under the bridge for free.
- Continuing down Morris, if you still don’t see a metered spot, you can turn right at 23rd Street and enter lot A-2. You can also enter lot A-2 from First Avenue North by turning onto 23th street. Once you’ve entered the lot, you can drive back toward Kinetic and park closer to our building. Note that parking in lot A-2 costs $1 per hour or $4 for the entire day (bills, MC/Visa, AMEX, Discover are all accepted).
- You may also park on First Avenue North and walk down the paved cut through that runs between The Essential and Heidi Elnora. Or you may choose to park on the 21st Street bridge and take the bridge stairs down. Either will put you on Morris Avenue right in front of Kinetic. Most of this parking is metered.
- Finally, sometimes you can find and pay for a spot in the John Hand Building Garage.
We look forward to seeing you!
If you have an electric vehicle, we have a reserved parking spot and charging station on the side of our building.
It is located on the right once you turn in just past our red caboose.