Top Ten Reasons To Work At Kinetic
- Free up-close look at our nation’s rail system.
- Gaming! Oculus VR virtual reality station, two-on-two doubles tennis grudge matches on the Nintendo Wii, and more. Check out the Kinetic Arcade for a sampling of some of our favorite games.
- Getting pwned (yes, that’s how it’s spelled) at foosball by a guy who names the players after his high school teammates.
- Fried turkey on Thanksgiving prepared fresh in the courtyard.
- House magazine subscriptions to Wired and Mental Floss.
- Quaint cobblestone street smack downtown with plenty of awkward photo sessions going on.
- Unlimited supply of lip-numbing Cajun roasted peanuts.
- Physically impossible to miss a Mac keynote address.
- No worries forgetting to feed the fish in the Mac-quarium.
- The LED beverage bar, sit-stand desks, a towering double-decker cube, mega-chess on the turf-covered roof, and even more.
But seriously, Kinetic is an amazing place to work. The boss is pretty cool, you’ll be surrounded by other genius people, it’s located in beautiful Birmingham, AL, and most importantly, you’ll have a blast.
Listen, we’re growing, and our need for talented, hard-working individuals like you (we assume you’re all that and more) increases every day. So if you feel you’ve got what it takes — whether it’s precision digital design, illustration or cutting-edge ASP .NET, Hypertext Preprocessor or HyperText Markup Language/Cascading Stylesheets capabilities — fill out our not-so-long online application, and we’ll see if you’re a match.
We look forward to hearing from you!